Thursday, September 24, 2009

ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I just finished the audio book "Treasure Island" by Robert Louis Stevenson and figured that PIRATES TREASURE (DRIVING ME NUTS ARRR!) would be a great related cache. Hit GZ this morning and was a little confused. Something seemed amis, but then again this is a 3 Star rating. I managed to negotiate my way to WP1 and found it after a little searching. The hint definately makes sense, but they all do once you know the answer.

Plugged the new coordinates into my GPSr and headed for the final. WHAT? A muggle is getting out of there car? You've got to be kidding. Thankfully I'm not parked in the same area. I can see the tree through the forest, but can't make the assault. Guess that means it's off to work and that this one needs to get put on the back burner for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment