Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A wild morning ...

Left the house at 4:40 am this morning to make a FTF tour in the Neshkoro, Wautoma, and Red Granite areas. Geolivestrong placed a number of new caches in the area and I decided make a run for some of these taking the long long route to work. 1 DNF, 4 FTF, 1 Lonely and also picked up one that I bypassed the other day due to muggles.

WSQ Zion Cemetery (GC1Z0YK) - DNF
Dam Good Coffee! (GCY36K)
WSQ Maple Grove Cemetery (GC1Z0YE) - FTF
Lake Irogami (GC1Z0Y7) - FTF
WSQ St. Mark's Catholic Cemetery (GC1Z0HK) - FTF
WSQ Foster Road Cemetery (GC1Z0HG) - FTF
Tributary A Good Man from Omro... (GC167K4) - Lonely

I also managed to solve Another puzzle in the Kingdom of Selzzup (GC1T1M8) by Marc_54140. This puzzle allowed me meet Will S (can't divulge the details here) and apply some analytical thinking skills. Required a slight nudge from the owner but that was only the same information I already had found on my own. The difference being that I discounted the information and now was sure that it was relevent. Back to the drawing board. First approach was working and put me within 30 miles, but just didn't seem right. Let it stew for a while and then I had the big breakthrough. The geochecker wasn't giving me "Success", but the owner confirmed my coordinates were correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment